Instagram -->

quote

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday 9 December 2013

15 days until Christmas

Okay.All right-my plan didn´t work :P I was quite busy last five days,so I didn´t get a chance to sit few minutes behind the laptop..therefore I did not post anything since last Wednesday.I apologize :) And I didn´t manage to take any proper pictures(screw me!!)

Thursday 5th
 I went to burn my ass off to the gym :)) and later in evening I was babysitting Kasperi and Vertti.We    
 had much fun together,playing hide and seek and baking ginger breads and decorated them with loads 
 of sugar paste and pearls(I got suspected that some of the decorative past ended up in Vertti´s mouth,he just could not keep his hands of it :)




Friday 6th
The 6th of December is Independence day in Finland.Every market is closed,so you better buy your milk one day before,if you don´t want to drink a morning coffee black :) That´s what happened to us.
Later in a day,family meets for a dinner-I celebrated itsenäisyyspäivä,how they call it,with my boyfriend and his family.We had a glögi,which is form of a wine,heated up and served with almonds and raisins inside the cup.Mäti-salmon eggs with sour cream and rye bread,as an appetizer,then smoked salmon,turkey,reindeer ham,liver casserole with butter potatoes and all the different delicious food.I love Finland when it comes to traditions and cuisine <3 Some day I have to make a post related to this topic ;)
 



After our stomachs got fulfilled,we trundled ourselves to the sofa and watched the official parade,with Finnish president Sauli Niinistö-shaking hands with hundreds of people..that has gotten quite boring at some point,but I didn´t want to be rude,so I watched it until the end :P


These are Duudsonit- Finnish jackass,and what they wore at the parade :)) I adore their jackets!




Saturday 7th
Right after breakfast I went to a ´cave´ with my Brazilian friend Benoit,climb some walls.I only started about a month ago,but I really got into it,it´s kind of addictive sport.And great workout for shoulders and back.

*to be continued

No comments:

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla