Instagram -->

quote

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday 9 January 2014

Culinarium in Slovakia



Winter holiday is over and I am back in Finland,therefore is the time to start blogging again after a long break.I have spent beautiful two weeks in my homeland,met my family and friends,visited the capital-Bratislava and our highest mountains-Vysoké Tatry and naturally,took a hundreds of pictures that you are up to see.I was so lucky to get a new camera from Pukki ( haha guy who brings presents in Finland) so I can take this blog to totally new level :))


   The best of Slovak cuisine-strapačky,bryndzové pirohy a bryndzové halušky 

Our first steps leaded into a Slovak pub,which is a restaurant offering traditional Slovak meals,located in a heart of Bratislava.After a long time,I enjoyed my fave food in a cozy place and could hardly move after I ate all that I ordered :)



    The bridge SNP or UFO bridge (most slovenského národného povstania)dominat since 1972)

A building of the National council and river Danube in a background (budova parlamentu a Dunaj)

   Bratislava castle (Bratislavský hrad) 

Both pictures above are taken the same day,but after a grey cloudy morning sky got brighter and sun showed up from behind clouds for a while.It was really nice to see familiar places once again!




    The original Irish coffee served by native Scot speaking with lovely scottish accent

                            Guinness,oh how i love this beer-I could easily drink it instead of water!

 Wandering in an old town of Bratislava,you always
 find a place you haven´t seen before ;)




   An fabulous grilled pork ribs in a fancy place-Barrock restaurant,where you can eat like an animal!


    Wall decoration in Barrock´

    Controversial commercial ( Fajčenie neškodí zdraviu-Smoking/blowing is not harmful :))



    Evening details (that photo would be so much better without a random guy with a plastic bag)


    And wooden Bethlehem-symbol of Christmas

I hope you enjoyed my post,and appreciate better quality of pictures,though I still have to learn how to use this new thing ;) *pictures also from http://www.bratislavaguide.com/barrock

No comments:

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla