Instagram -->

quote

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday 3 September 2013

A girl like me..

There are days,when i feel strong,and see the world in beautiful colors.But then there are days when I would rather be alone,days when I feel lost,when I am scared.I have fallen on my ass so many times,and so many times I have got up,and start from the beginning..Then I decided to be strong,to be happy and forgot the things that are keeping me back.I am living a life that I always wished for and making my dreams come true.
If I have a bad day,and my mind is dark,there always comes someone who put a smile upon my face,and remind me that things are not as serious as they seem to be.So take it easy!

No comments:

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla