Instagram -->

quote

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday 28 September 2013

What a week!

It´s been a powerful week.Literally.Life ´s been so intensive lately,that I´ve got ill,and now the mug with hot tea and packet of tissues are my best friends!I have felt weak since Thursday,but only this morning I woke up with sore throat and runny nose.




But despite of this,I have some great news-I ´ve got a new job,as a waitress for catering company,so
along with babysitting I will be serving guests at fancy parties,pouring sparkling wine in glasses and stretching my legs after every single evening shift ;)
This Friday was my first shift.Catering company I work for,provided party for nerds from ROVIO,  which is a company responsible for Angry Birds.The place was full of stuffed angry birds and bad piggies,every second guy was wearing angry-shirt or hoodie,and me-in black&white running around and filling-up glasses.
 
 




We decided to eat and cook healthy with my boyfriend,so here is something for beginning:berry smoothie made of half banana,100g raspberries&blueberries,coconut milk and orange juice.Taste very fresh thanks to orange juice and have lovely-creamy consistence ;)
I have it almost every morning,when i don´t feel like to eat much.It prepares stomach for the next food and its best start to the day,not mentioning its full of vitamins and antioxidants.





Green miracle
I wanted to buy some supplement with chlorella or spirulina long time ago,managed to get one only now.There is everything you need for detoxification and support the immunity system.
Chlorella, spirulina, wheatgrass and barley grass are a 100% pure plant source of vitamins, proteins, minerals, essential amino acids and antioxidants. They are natural complete whole foods rich in chlorophyll and totally free from any synthetic additives allowing the body to maximise their numerous benefits. Safe and effective, they are the perfect nutrition easy to incorporate into your daily diet for energy, vitality and well-being.



No comments:

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla